Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Whether sleet or snow or rain or cold...

I love those days when women are forced to dress as if they cared at all for some modicum of modesty. Most people know me as the hater of all things spring and summer but I'd like to alter this perspective with the simple explanation that my distaste for these seasons is primarily based on the weather's allowance for immodest women to return to their "ooo boobies" inspiring clothing which had, for the winter months, been impractical.

Women are beautiful, and I'd be an outright liar if I said that my male eyes were not attracted to their attributes. But I make every effort to keep away from the pervading thought-lifestyle of lust amongst worldy men, and let me tell you it is an active fight to avoid "checking out" the ladies around me. Logically, it is easier to avoid this with sweaters and parkas than when everything is simply free to hang out (covered by the smallest amount of fabric possible).

I hate it, I want to be an honorable man, and women as a whole are constantly complaining about the lack of respect that they get from men, but both are near impossible if they continue presenting this "lust over me" image. It isn't right that women should be viewed as a piece of meat (or "piece of ass" as the media tells me) and guys should be ashamed for viewing/treating them like this, but, at the risk of spouting off "it's your own fault" ideas, the mainstream woman is doing little to counteract this image.

So ya, I'm weak. My eyes guide me and my mind is overly-susceptible to 'glances', this is my struggle and it is something I am desperately working through. But darn it all, ladies... at least try to make it easier for me!

God give me snow, rain, cold, anything to keep the parkas on.

No comments: