Friday, July 28, 2006

Jonnymobile

What you see below is the new (140km on the odometer at the moment) Jonnymobile.

It is a classy gray, 2007, Honda Fit Sport. Very comfortable, very fun, very efficient, and very useful (I'll gladly demonstrate all possible interior arrangements to those interested). Needless to say, I am a very happy boy. I no longer have to rely on the availability of my parent's vehicles, I won't find myself on the Bowness #1 bus much anymore, and I have an excellent tool for helping friends with both getting around and carrying any number of oddly shaped objects which one would never think would fit in a sub-compact. I finally have the freedom (which I've desired for years) to be able to realistically serve those around me with a vehicle, I love it. Please, use that freedom as you need. I look forward to making myself, and my vehicle, useful.

7 comments:

Cyler Parent said...

I like what you did with the picture. Very awesome.

Lami said...

You'll have to take me for a ride sometime ;-)

RJ Schumacher said...

Yea Jonny got a car!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats on the lovly set of wheels. We will have to cristen it when i get back!!!!! Anyone for a photo taking road trip in Jonnys new car!!!!!

ally said...

Efficient, eh? One question for ya, then:
--Does it have an E85 engine???

Even if not, congrats on the new vehicle.
It's pretty sweet lookin'...you gonna name it??? Haha.

Cyler Parent said...

I am so up for picture taking road trips (Even if we have to steal the car and his camera!)

captcurt31 said...

A friend of mine just purchased a Fit almost identical to yours. I'm not a small guy, 6 foot 3 inches and I still have 2 inches of headroom in it. The cool thing is that someone besides a 5 year old can sit in the seat behind me without me crushing their legs.

I hope the bus driver doesn't have a "FIT" when you aren't on anymore.

Yes, I'm sure that's not the first "FIT" joke you've heard, nor will it be the last.

Just remember, you can't throw a "FIT" until its paid for.

Happy Motoring!

laureneh said...

I think you are really fit, you're fit but my gosh, don't you know it.