Friday, July 20, 2007

Vacation

My plane pushes away from the gate at 8:00am tomorrow morning. Two weeks in PEI, two weeks in Ottawa. I'll be connected only occasionally for the first two weeks, probably hitting a wifi hotspot in Charlottetown or Rustico two or three times a week. Once I hit Ottawa, I expect to be a bit more accessible.

But should anyone be interested in what my family is up to for the next month, feel free to swing by our/my vacation blog at:
Brackley2Bytown
(Brackley is a beach near our cabin, Bytown was the name of Ottawa back when it was a grubby little logging town)

I hope to maintain an impressive flow of even more impressive photos of our travels and adventures (and at least one shot of a proper-sized lobster... not these crayfish that Red Lobster serves in Alberta). I might even experiment with voice or video blogging, depending on how many rainy evenings I have at the cabin.

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

I hope you're having a wonderful time!