Monday, August 27, 2007

If you refuse to do it right...

If you refuse to do it right, don't do it at all.

It needs to be said that I am thankful for the many positive relationship examples in my life; It is only the rare case that doesn't work as it should that really pisses me off.

When a lady friend of mine is in a relationship with a guy who doesn't treat her as well as I would, I take it as an affront to me. I am far from perfect, I am know that there are a great many gentlemen out there who would eclipse me to a staggering degree; But, ladies, you've got some explaining to do if the guy you're crushing/dating/marrying isn't one of them.

2 comments:

laureneh said...

Jonny, you are a rarity among men. Your future wife will be a very blessed one, indeed. I love you!

Faye said...

Amen.
By the way, the photos from your vacation were fabulous.