Friday, February 29, 2008

I'm huge in Mason City!

Google Analytics is fun.
It gives an almost endless supply of interesting (yet useless) information.
For example, sources of new readers

Apparently I'm a hit among the students of Northern Iowa Area Community College? They make up more than one quarter of the visits to this site.

Mount Allison University in Sackville, New Brunswick ranks fairly high as well... Who do I know in Sackville?

Take a minute and leave a comment. I'd love to get to know these people who finds me so fascinating, haha.

[Edit: OK, two very devoted fans. Thank you Ally and Laura. Just for kicks, I think you should convince all of your friends to read; See if you can outnumber my Calgary readers. Don't worry, there aren't that many of them.]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa, slightly creepy title. Haha. I think I'm your only NIACC reader and your New Brunswick reader is probably Laura from JSM.

*wonders if jonny remembers anyone from jsm* :-P

Anonymous said...

I'm totally in Sackville now! I said hi a couple months ago when you were debating coming out East...

I talk to hardly anyone from JSM anymore, but I like to know how people are doing!