Wednesday, August 20, 2008

On the road again

For those who weren't aware, as of August 21st (tomorrow) I will be taking approximately seven weeks to drive to and from PEI with stops in Ottawa along the way.

It is a vacation.
And it is a job-hunting excursion.
But above all, it is an experience that I want/need to have.

Calgary > Regina > Winnipeg > Thunder Bay > Sault Ste. Marie > Tobermory > Stratford > Toronto > Ottawa > Quebec City > Grand Falls > Halifax (maybe) > Brackley (just north of Charlottetown)

For all of the stories, photos, and fun (e.g. name the variety of wheat in every photo that I take as I cross Saskatchewan), please visit my travel blog at http://brackley2bytown.blogspot.com/

I'll update it where possible with whatever I find interesting. Until then, please feel free to enjoy the existing entries on the blog: ramblings of last year's adventure on the island.

No comments: