Monday, March 27, 2006

Pray for Mojo... I mean Jono

Jonathan "The Job" Harris is jobless... think of the irony... Think of it!

My hopes had been sparked by the possibility of returning to the company with which I completed my practicum but that opportunity has since fizzled. This means I am once again on the hunt for summer employment.

There's loads of places I'd love to work, the most recent example would be the local Christian radio station which I love but think could definitely use the assistance of a technical writer with major graphic art, web design, photography, and sound technician experience (are ya sold on me yet?). But if they don't like my resume then I'm beginning to wonder where I'll head. There's always Can-Am which has been the proverbial nursery for at least 4 (I think I'm forgetting someone) of my close friends and therefore might be easily convinced to hire another one of 'the gang'.

So ya, if you know of any jobs, or maybe you're rich and just want to hire me (with all of the above listed skills) to do your own bidding at a decent wage for 4 months, then by all means comment away!

[No picture as I'm not at home and I can't think of an appropriate image to describe my mood at the moment... maybe the "happy cat has run out of happy" picture... silly kitty]

No comments: