Sunday, March 26, 2006

The Talented Ms. Matchullis

Spent the evening stealthily tricking the sound system at a small coffee house to do my bidding as I was in charge of making this lady's concert sound somewhat decent (and by golly I think I did it, despite the persistent refusal of this system to work as God intended).

Sound system wrangling aside, this was an amazing concert. I can't believe this girl is not signed. Her voice combined with some slick song-writing skills and a talented back-up band (sister and friend) made the act most enjoyable.

Anyway, this is one of the pics which either I or RJ shot tonight (when unable to leave the soundboard alone, one's picture taking capabilities are fairly limited, thus I was quite appreciative of a familiar face to hand my camera off to). Posted by Picasa

No comments: