Saturday, September 02, 2006

Eyes

For those who weren't totally scared off by that last post (late night ranting is rarely a good thing), I have a favour to ask.

I want to learn how to photograph eyes.

I like eyes, they are powerful. I want to learn how to capture that power in my photographs (capture the eyes well and everything else will follow).

If there is anyone who would be willing to sit for a bit while I played with camera settings, lighting arrangements, and different shooting angles, I would love to hear from you. When I say anyone, I mean anyone. I don't care if you don't think you photograph well (you do) or you think you aren't beautiful/handsome (you are), if you've got an afternoon or evening free to hang out with me and help with my understanding of eyes, I would love to hear from you.

No comments: